Join the Digital Shopping Street Suriname.
If you own a business, you can participate in different ways to the Digital Shopping Street Suriname, that is:
- through a webpage on DWS incluiding a regular photograph of your business,
- through a webpage on DWS incluiding a interactive 360° panoramic photograph and/or
- through a link to your self-owned website.
The ways to participate clarified:
- A webpage on DWS, incluiding a regular photograph of the front of your business and a discription of your business (assortment / services, contactinformation, openinghours, etc.) and if desired a discount coupon or an announcement of a special, included 5 updates per year, concerning the text or a special.
- Interactive 360° panorama on your own webpage on DWS, incluiding a discription of your business (assortment / services, contactinformation, openinghours, etc.) and if desired a discount coupon or an announcement of a special, included 5 updates per year, concerning the text or a special.
- Just a link, in the form of a hotspot of your logo on the map of DWS, to your self-owned website -when multiple locations apply-
- Self-owned website incluiding your own design and domain*
The benifits together:
- Joined participation, you benifit directly of visitors of other businesses and sights of Suriname.
- Worldwide covverage. With a regular add, you are tied to a region, while you are represented worldwide through the internet.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year within reach; another big advantage of representation through the internet compared with any regular add.
- Cost effective, as it isn't necessary to build your own website.
- Updates are included, so your webpage is always up to date.
- Low fees. Compare any regular add in the newspaper or a magazine (single stage rate) with a webpage on DWS (24/7, the whole year through!)
More information about participation and fees, contact:
Esther Dam (+597) 8869069 or Etiënne Falix (+597) 8931889.
You can also sent an email to email@example.com